Endometriosis is a pathology that affects many people with a uterus, it is a disease that has been neglected for many years but nowadays scientists research more about it and we have better tools to carry out a treatment that helps to alleviate the symptoms of this pathology.
Some of these symptoms are:
- Abdominal cramps or back pain during menstruation
- Painful bowel movements or urination, especially during menstruation-
- Abnormal or heavy bleeding during periods.
- Painful sex.
- Difficulty becoming pregnant
How do we work these symptoms from physiotherapy?
Physical therapy offers many tools among which we highlight:
- Manual therapy.
- Myofascial release.
- Treatment of scars (in the case of).
- Joint mobilizations.
- Posture correction.
- Respiratory techniques.
At Pelvic Flow we adjust your needs to the treatment, we prioritised the treatment of symptoms that are bothering you the most and we agree on a treatment plan that will consist of physiotherapy treatment and home exercises to keep the result of the treatment and to gain in life quality.